Open to cyclists of all ages and abilities
Welcome to the official website of the Ayr Roads Cycling Club, one of the most active cycling clubs in the West of Scotland. Established in 1930, members enjoy all aspects of cycle sport, from road racing, time trialing and cyclocross to MTB.
Our membership includes former regional, national and UCI medallists, although we warmly welcome cyclists of all ages and abilities.
- Tuesday Training rides -Fast Paced, multiple groups to suit abilities. Options available starting April 2019
- Thursday (April - September) 6.45pm Loans, 10 mile Time Trial (members only, for insurance purposes) helmet and rear light required. Road bikes can be used. latest results
- Thursday 7pm Burns Cottage car park - Alloway Training Laps at your own pace (all welcome - Lights recommended)
- Saturday - Various options for social or training rides.
- 8.30am Alloway Post Office - Medium pace social ride with some efforts, 2-3 hours in conjunction with our friends at Coylton Cycle Club
- 10am Monkton Cross - Fast paced winter training ride 2 hours (Runs most weeks Nov-March check Facebook for notifications)
- Ladies group ride - Medium paced social ride potentially with coffee stop. ( Runs most weeks check Facebook for notifications)
- Sunday 9.30am Beresford Terrace - Sunday Social Club Run 2-5 hours with coffee stop and always alternative shorter routes (all welcome)